tisdag 2 december 2014

A tripp to...

Växjö
So on saturday I decide to go too Växjö or a day or so before.
I have been there for a con call Ichicon, but never really walk in the centrum to do some shopping and looking around.

Christmas spirit took the city and it was cold but cozy.

So it all started early to get the buss in to the bus station and take the next to
Tingsryd to change the buss to Växjö and after about 2 hours I was there.

I just got to wait almost an hour to meet up a friends of mine, I have not see him for over a year I believe.
We went and just look around the town and some store.
Eat a bit and just hanging around.

I went as in Lolita clothing but never got a picture on the clothing I wore sadly.
Oh god I love having Lolita clothing on me, it so fun and I do believe some did stare at me but who cares? I dont see that any way XD
So this is a bit short note on writing and my time at Växjö.
I do not have picture on Växjö.
But on the stuff I got =D

So first out is my Freddy and
Oh my dear angels in heaven and demons in hell I am so happy *dance*
Look at that gorgeous hot of a monster <3 yummy (No not wierd at all)Jepp I pay like 500+ sek on this baby and he is so totally worth it in my opinion. 
 
 So on to the next buying spread.
One keychange a little Freddy <3 Cheap 25 sek
Little mini mini Freddy was with big Freddy =D
Diego keychange (Bat) 30 sek
Too my happyness I got a Funko pop Shredder for 149 sek
South Park Butter´s 149 sek and blind box and my friend jinx me XD

He was what if you get the same figurine?
I like not a chance and I was wrong.
But now I want a army off Butter´s XD

Thats is all for now my Kittens and puppys.

On a side note if I did this one thing right I may have something to review each month and show you.
You will see what it is later on =D




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar