måndag 24 november 2014

My little baby boy

Hi my kittens and puppys out there.
Let talk a bit about my baby boy deer.
He is a cutie pie and has no name for the moment.
He will not tell me it >_____<

But I started yesterday to sew badly, some clothing for him.
By hands and i hate it but still the best way to go when it is so small.
He needed some clothing and I got the feeling for doing something for him.
I looked so naked with only shorts on XD

 
He is a special dollzone do and I got him from
junkyspot.com and their ebay site.
Well I do have have some other bjd doll from them, and allways happy about shopping from them. The have their dolls in stock so you get them fast.

 Back side of the clothing.

But any way it was fun to do.
I really got him, because of his cute small size and he has hooves.
I love hooves on dolls when they are in the sculpture in the style as he have.
If i can afford a big boy with hooves he will have a daddy later on.

DollZone´s imagen off the boy.

Messument form DollZone.
Height:17cm(include head)
Head size: 13cm
Shoulder width:3cm
neck size: 4cm
chest size: 9cm
Hip size:10cm
Waist size:8.5cm
Arm length: 6.6cm(include finger)
Leg length: 7.7cm(include foot)
Thigh width: 5.8cm
Foot:2.2cm
 
 Oh I thought he was smaller than 17 cm XD
Just so you know his size.
So that is all I have for now.
See you later.


 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar