söndag 2 november 2014

Hello there my friends and non friends.


A blog about my life.

Who I am?
Good question that need a answer, and well I can not give you a full one but a little one.
I am a women from Sweden go by the name Psycho Cat.
I like anime, manga, bjd, drawing and cosplay and other things in life.
I like horror movies and movies about angels and demons is also something I like alot. 
There are more movies i like but ya depends on my mood really.
Cartoons like Family Guy, Simpson, American Dad, South Park is also big part of my life and some more tv shows.

As a person I tend to be more on reserve side and tend so be a shy when I meet new people. it is something that is hard for me too do. But not all see that and think I am out going.
I can be very talkative to new folks like we have known eachother for years but in reality it is just for first time we meet.
It all depends on how someone start to talk too me and I them.
 
I very negative thinking person and there are some people see it and some don't.
Some people see me as very good at fixing things, knowing all kind of stuff but I don't feel that way. I just go by logic thinking about how things work and so on.
Also some people think I very fast learner I am not really trust me on that.
That is what people at work think and i see get it quite often say too me.
 
I can be very bossy and take a lead, even if I dont think my self as a leader.
Also I do have a temper even if I don't want to have that.

I am some what close to my Zodiac say about as a Aries and as the chinese Tiger, not all of it is true to me as a person but it fit nicely for me look the up and you probably will see some resemblance to me if you know me somewhat before.
 
Why a blog?

Well I want to get out some stuff out off my mind into something and clear my mind up. 
And also too figure out who I am, and what I want to do, and how I want to live my life.
I think my Bjd need a place to show and if I have some art that never go up on deviantart that I was thinking putting up here for you too see.
Also if I travel somewhere it could be fun to tell about the trip, and just tell you guys about my life. Review stuff I buy or something like that too just a good mix of everything I want to tell you.
 
So if you got any question or request about some topic tell me and I will see what I can do.
Also this is a way for me to learn writing better in english.
 
So it is time for me to go my puppys and kittens,
And yes you are my little puppy and kittens that is what mummy Psycho Cat says. <3
Live long and well till next time we meet again.
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar