tisdag 16 december 2014

Nerd Block December 2014

So now the real deals bergins =D
The first block was a grabe box and this is the real one the subscribe box for December.

So I really did not know that they have sent out the box even.
I was a shock, when my dad text me and told me I have a new block.
Also as last time it got to my parents house.
I thinks I see a trend here XD

So fist things that pop out a card that says dubbel shirt on a I dont remember so much more.
Just check out https://www.shirtpunch.com/ they got someawesome shirt.

 So this is how they work

"It's simple; ShirtPunch is your home for limited edition, pop culture merchandise... but there's a twist! Our designs are only available for 24 hours and then they're retired. Better act fast, the countdown clock is ticking. "

So yay you need to be fast if you see something you like.
So on to this blocks T-shirt
 The first one I do not have a clue on what it is or anything.
So I will not going to say were it from if I am mistaken. But I do like the design on it so I will wear it.


Second I got I just love look at it T^T <3
Not that hard to guess if you know about Harry Potter will say.
Also love this red color.
This I know Gizmo from Gremlins a classic.
It a great quality and I am a but surprises about the heaviness it has.
From the ears and hands and feet,
And it is so cute <3
 
A Blind bag
Will not go in in details about it but I got the one I wanted =D
 
This little dude was in the blind bag.
 
Tetris note book and this is a win of awesomeness.
 
Inside it do have different colors and just look at that notebook what is it not to love about it?
 
Last but not least the autograph from a actor from the movie Willow
I have not seen the movie but think i will.
But I got Warwick Davis, I just look at his film biography so now I know who he is abit more.
And I am very happy girl now =D

Also got a card that tells more about the box and the stuff in it.
 

That is all form me this time my Kittens and Puppys.


2 kommentarer: