måndag 8 december 2014

Nerd Block

So what is Nerd Block? You may ask yourself.
It is a monthly subscription to get a box with all kinds of nerdy goodies.
A blind box you don't what you get until you open the box =D

Nerd Block have these to choose from
Nerd Block Classic
Horror Block
Arcade Block
Nerd Block JR a girl version and a boy version.

Go here to read more about them 
www.nerdblock.com

So just pick a box and wait for it to come to you.
Also you do subscribe to them every month till you cancel it.

I choose the classic box even if it stood between that one and the Horror box.
But think the classic will be more of my thing and more variation in a strange way.

But to day I will show you what I got in my Nerdy Block of goodies.
This one was a Black Friday/Weekend deal.
It was an inventory blowout sale from previous boxes they did have.
So it could be anything in them from their previous boxes.
And as I see it a good start to get in too the Nerd Block fun.
I did know there was a t-shirt in the box and a Funko Pop figurine.
And if you know me I love Funko Pop figurines.
 
Also funny story,
I did not get the box home to my apartment but too my parents house.
Also a weird side note it was addressed to my apartment not their house.
But I guess the delivery dude know who I was and drop the "big" box at my parents home to be kind because it did not fit my mail box.
So good that I live close to my parents so no problem to get it home=D
Not the first time my parcel has travel too other places were you can get hold of my dad.



The box god i was so excited i could not wait any longer to see what in the box >w<


And the first thing i see a t-shirt of glory and awesomeness to hell =D
Already liking the box


 Pokéball t-shirt and really good quality shirt.


 Boo Super Mario slap on watch so cute >w<


 Stress"ball" Star Super Mario


Arkham Asylum post-it note book
If you don't know were Arkham Asylum is from?
 It comes from Batman series.

May look cute but is not, is a bacterial cell call Syphilis a sexually transmitted infection.
Nothing more to say about that guy XD
 

 Last but not the least the Funko Pop
The little Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy
He is so cute and no I have not see the movie or read the comic.
But I do have the movie now so I just need to watch it sometime soon.


 I think I will love this dude also it is a bobble head >w< <3
So next Nerd Block will be Decembers and it will have two t-shirt in it and more goodies if I got it right.

So this all for this unboxing.
Have a great time now my kittens and puppys <3



 


2 kommentarer:

  1. OMG!
    I had never heard of this before! I love this kind of surprise/blind box stuff! <3 You got some super cool stuff, love the Boo watch and the Pokéball shirt especially! :DD Hnng now I want to order some too!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's so damn fun and awesome, I do not know where I should go >w< You should go and watch some youtube unboxing before you get one. Youtube was the way I got too know about them. Seek for Nerd block. Also to see the fun fuss about them, Also the are other company that have same idea not all ship to sweden. But I think for me Nerd Block Classic is my better choose. I think the Arcade block may fit you better for you, just for video game and so on realated. Also if you don´t like a item give it away or something, it a win win =D

      I love the t-shirt >w< and the watch so much, and it could be my new con watch. I mean i just slaps on the wrist.

      Radera