tisdag 23 december 2014

Merry X-Mas

Merry X-Mas
May it be a wonderful time for you with love one's family and friends.
No matter how you celebrate it.
 
Two pic for you this year from me =D
One is already up and running on my FB and DA
Toothless my friend inspired me to that one.
The other from my trups of MSD and YoSD and the little deer boy.
Yay it is up on a place call Dayviews which is the place for me with the Bjd hobby taken place on.
It is a day to day site showing photos and other thing that happen too life or what ever you what it to be.
They just happen to have quite few of bjd people there and cosplayer ib sweden.
On to the bjd photo I use their program too fix the pic so yay love that part DV has if fun too play with.
 May be all for now or, I do a follow up for X-mas XD



1 kommentar: