tisdag 21 april 2015

BJD Sebastian new face-up

So on sunday I decide to make a new face up for my Sebastian.
Sebastian is my first SD doll I got, and he is wonderful.
Also a Bobobie/Resinsoul Gang I bought from Junkyspot.
 
So after some years of having him, I got my self to make a new face up for him.
The company face-up was not exactly what I want him to have, also now he is more the way I want him to be.
 
I did put up to make his face-up for so long, just because I was afraid I will mess it up.
So this is not the first time I do one, just on him.
 
Before:

That is the company's face-up
Weak and didn't fit him at all, but it is a good starter form the company.

Here he is new and better fitting face-up for him. I still need to fix some stuff on him, also I think of adding piercing on him and ear rings too. But I love him and he feel more complete now the before.
He is journey has started and he is still growing and becoming who he is to be.
I just love this hobby in so many ways that I just can't express it.
So now some more photos of him in is mask.




So that is for too day hope you all have a good time and have fun =D

1 kommentar:

  1. Pretty!
    There's something so mesmerizing with BJD-dolls... I keep thinking that one day I want one too but at the same time it seems like there's so much you need to know (so much research to do of brands, models etc) before you buy one that I feel scared... x)

    SvaraRadera