tisdag 2 juni 2015

So I got myself a Miniature Lop

I have not write here for a long time.
Nothing was worth of saying or has been important enough, and if I were on a lite road trip my camera has been home so ya that is it.

So as the title say I got my self a bunny pet, too keep me company in my apartment.
Form going cat thinking till a bunny is just weird roller coaster ride and it was a more of an impulse buying when I saw him that baby boy.
Two weeks thinning is not a long time and it just fast but I know what I am getting in too.
 I did have a pet bunny when I was younger, and after she die I did not get a new one.

So now I more or less got over her death and now can move on too a new baby bunny boy.

He is bought at a local pet store here at a place call Activa Zoo
You can get aquarium fish and other small pet like bunny, guinea pig Degus (to lazy to see the english word for Degus) and some more.

They know what the are doing and I rather buy from them, to get a pet that is already social and well care for.
Also he is so cute.
 
(photo from Activa Zoo)
Who can say no to that sweetie?
His nose is white and he is also a Miniature Lop or as we in sweden say drvärgvärdur.
So his ears will hang down and be all cute >w<

And this is his cage, it is big so he can be there in comfy.
Also he can run in my apartment too late on.
And I got him food and all that, it is not a point to put it in already.
But tomorrow is, will be in there so he easy can move in =D
Also need to do some more cleaning in my apartment.
I will talk abit more when I get him home.
Just now I want to update this blog abit.
 
Also going to buy some bunny house and a new waterbottel or a bowl for him.
And some more stuff. 

Bye for now =D

1 kommentar:

  1. Awww so cute! <3
    Nice to hear from you!
    And, cute pets rock the world. :)

    SvaraRadera