lördag 28 mars 2015

Lolita: Sweet Shooting Star skirt

So I did a order about a week ago on a Lolita skirt from Metamorphose temps de fille.
I have been eyeing for sometime now and wanted it.
Sadly when I first wanted to buy it, (or more the dress) for the same series it was gone D=
But I did know that sometime thing get back in stock again for some reason unknown for me maybe a cancel of some sort.
So I was indeed lucky cat here =D
 
Order it fast and paid for it and then the waiting begins.
So it shipped out last friday order it the day before and got it on wednesday.
Also got to pay customs on it, and it is normal when I order from them.
So around 1530 sek i paid at the end for the skirt and the barrett with the customs in the price.
It is not cheap but I love Metamorphose brand and some of their dress I can use even if I am a big overweight person. And if I lose weight I still can use them with out a problem.
Also it rare that I buy them in full price, so sometime I think it is okay to pay for stuff you know you want, and know they will not last long in stock.
 
I have miss dresses and skirt because I took too long to decide to buy it. 
 
Over too the paket =D
The have changes the packing form when I first bought stuff from them.
They were shipped in pink plastic bag, double wrapped and just the plastic wrapping around the clothing.
Now they have box with it and nice and more safe for the clothing.
Even if i miss the pink Meta plastic bag.

So the brown box upside down here just I don't what people to know where I live, the shipping adress is on the rigt side so XD

Fist sneek peek  >w<

On top was 3 "folders" or more product information on these series
 of clothing they're doing that you can buy.
I love to get this is fun and cute to watch and have. I will probably set them up in my lolita closet door. =D
 
 The the hair barrette and the skirt,  it is purple may look blue but it is not blue.
Purple tend to go blue when you take photos off it sometime.

Last in the box a paper bag and a stickers. So cute I have always got a sticker and the paper bag seem to follow now too as standard.

So now the skirt is on me so you can see it out of the bag =D
I love the skirt and the quality of it.
The print is amazing and I love that fabric they use for it.
Also the skirt is lined as all of the clothing I got form the that are skirt and dresses.
 
Last photos a more close up on the barriet and the fabric of the skirt.
that was the small update of this.

Have a great time now =D
 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh it's cute!
    I'm happy to hear that you're pleased with it! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cute skirt!
    It looks nice on you, you look cute and elegant at the same time. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. . Wonderful work! This is the type of info that should be shared across the web. We at PROPERTY HUNTER. If you are a buyer or a property owner, if you are looking for high quality environment and location for a place to live with your fam-ily, to benefit from the residence permit advantage, or if you are looking for a professional advice for your invest-ment, our professional team is always available to provide you with passion, solid knowledge and experience sup-port by the pioneer and market leading position of PROPERTY HUNTER in the luxury real estate market in Qa-tar. . You can see more details please visit our web site. Property for sale Property in the pearl Qatar

    SvaraRadera